Dates: May 17-19, 2022 (Kyiv Virtual Event)
Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended to January 15, 2022
The Late-Breaker Abstract submission period 16 January – 1 February 2022.
The 2022 IBTRS Symposium will feature lightning talks from early career researchers, expert panel discussions, research presentations, poster sessions, and networking opportunities through virtual roundtables and person-person interface applications. IBTRS is focused on infectious disease research with emphasis on:
- Especially Dangerous Pathogens
- Microbes in Veterinary Medicine and Food Safety
- Human Infectious Diseases
- Molecular Epidemiology of infectious diseases
- One Health and Zoonotic diseases
- Infectious Disease Methodologies and Diagnostics
- Biosafety, Biosecurity and BioRisk Management
Pre-conference workshops are scheduled to take place on 16 May 2022 are currently under development. A separate announcement will be sent out at a later date.